March 4 Lecture Handouts
- Telehealth and the Technology Dilemma: How to Fill Gaps in Healthcare without Creating New Ones – Seth Carter, D.O.
- Financial Barriers to Geriatric Care – Doug Fronzaglia, D.O.
- Approaching Common Geriatric Issues Across 3 Different Healthcare Environments: Outpatient, Inpatient, and SNF – Jean Storm, D.O.
- Adherence to Prescribed Treatment, Barriers and Resolutions – Ashley King, Pharm.D.
- Updates on Value-based Purchasing for Primary Care – Danielle Hansen, D.O.
March 5 Lecture Handouts
- Physicians’ Guide to Polypharmacy in The Elderly – Douglas Fronzaglia, D.O.
- The Red Eye Differential Diagnosis – Chris Buzas, D.O.
- Cardiovascular Screening of Athletes Before They Take the Field – Carmine D’Amico, D.O.
- COVID-19 – Not Just A Physical Health Crisis But A Mental Health Crisis – Meghan McCarthy, D.O.
- Medical Ethics for Physicians – Richard E. Ferretti, Esq.; Aaron E. Susmarski, Esq.
- Individualizing Insulin Therapy for Optimal Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes – Fernando Melaragno, D.O.
- Return to Exercise After COVID-19 Quarantine – Chris Rial, D.O.
- COVID-19 – An Evolving Situation – Monika Murillo, M.D.
March 6 Lecture Handouts
- Aesthetic Medicine – James Lin, D.O.
- Act 31 Child Abuse Recognition and Reporting Part 1 – Amy Blackman
- Act 31 Child Abuse Recognition and Reporting Part 2 – Amy Blackman
- Managing Atrial Fibrillation – Carmine D’Amico, D.O.
- Physician Wellness – Signs And Symptoms Of Burnout And What To Do – Meghan McCarthy, D.O.
- The Doctor/Patient Relationship and Refusal of Care – Richard E. Ferretti, Esq.; Aaron E. Susmarski, Esq.
- Current Considerations in the Management of Hyperlipidemia – Fernando Melaragno, D.O.
- Malnutrition in Geriatric Patients – Douglas Fronzaglia, D.O.
March 7 Lecture Handouts
- Visual Disturbances – Chris Buzas, D.O.
- Gender Identity Issues – Gianpiero Martone, D.O.
- Counseling Older Drivers, Tough Conversations – Ryan Lynch, D.O.
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound – The Utility in Common Primary Care Complaints – Chris Rial, D.O.